GPAT 2018 Registration Online | Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
Do what is right enough, But not what is easy nor what is trending, so be happy with what you already have while you achieve your goals. You will never change your life unless you will step out of your flexy & comfort zone, change will begin at the end of your comfort zone. So be ready for future plans.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 will be conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), A test of national level. Eligible students will be registered themselves through online mode, none another mode of application will be applicable by the selection committee. The test will be conducted online on computer-based and the time duration of 3 hours. GPAT registration online will be started on the 20th October 2017.
GPAT 2018 Registration Online
The last date of applying the application online will be 18th December 2017. The exam date will be declared and conduct on the date of 21st January 2018. This is the wide opportunity for the eligible students who want to take the admission in the master degree of pharmacy (M.Pharma).
Details of GPAT 2018 Registration Online
Department of Technical Education All India Council for Technical Education
Exam Name GPAT 2018
Mode of Application Online
Last date of Apply online 18th December 2017
Examination date 21st January 2018
Institutes participating in Exam 841
Eligibility criteria GPAT 2018 Registration Online :
Education qualification :
- Citizen of India should be required for the eligibility of students.
- Bachelor degree in the pharmacy of pharmacy after 12th class should be required from the recognized university/ institutions.
- The B.pharma students of the final year should be eligible for appearing the GPAT examination 2018.
GPAT 2018 Online Form
Application fees :
The students have to pay the application fees as given below:
- General and OBC candidates have to pay the applications fees of Rs 1400/-, SC/ST/PWD/female candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 700 /- through online or offline.
- Online mode: Candidates have to pay the fees online through internet banking, debit /credit card.
- Offline mode: Candidates have to pay the fees offline through the cash payment in SBI bank e- challan.
Selection process :
The students will be selected on the basis online examination test of 3 hours. The students will be qualified on the basis of merit list of 2018.
Syllabus for examination GPAT 2018 Registration Online:
The subjects include Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and many more subjects related to B.pharma from 1st year to final year.
The questions and sample paper will be updated soon.
GPAT 2018 Registration Online
Minimum qualifying marks for GPAT 2018 :
Gen/ OBC/ : 113 MARKS
SC/ST/PD: 82 MARKS
How to apply for GPAT 2018 Registration Online:
- The students have to visit on website i.e. www.aicte-gpat.in
- Follow all the instructions and conditions regarding the examination.
- Select the new registration and then register yourself with correct information.
- Then fill the application form by giving the accurate information which is the need.
- Update the sign and photograph and complete the payment criteria.
- Final submit the form and print out the form for future use.
- The admit card should be available on official website of GPAT 2018.
- The complete information regarding examination like syllabus, admit card, counseling date, scorecards, results etc will be updated soon on this website.