Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana(PMEGP) 2017/ Apply online/25 Lakh Loan without any Interest

By | September 25, 2017

Pradhan Mantri Rozgar yojna 2017/ PMEGP Scheme 2017/PMEGP Scheme subsidy up to 35%/Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme 2017/Apply for the Pmegp Scheme/Online Apply For Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna 2017

(PMEGP) Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme

All of you known to the Government schemes. Day by day government announces the schemes for the betterment of the people. PMEGP is that type of scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a job in Urban as well as in rural areas. This scheme provides the way of self-employment. So, this would be the better opportunity for the people who are unable to get the job due to some reasons.

प्रधान  मंत्री  रोज़गार  योजना  2017 Apply online 

What is the PMEGP?

So you guys think that what is the PMEGP?

PMEGP is the Government plan in terms of the scheme to provide the opportunity for those people who want to do self-business.

The objective of the PMEGP scheme.

Due to lack of sources & lack of money the common man cannot do their business. So for those people, Government has raised this step in terms of the scheme called (PMEGP) Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme.

Generation of PMEGP Scheme.

You guys will remember about two schemes of Government namely (PMRY) Prime Minister Rojgar Yojana & (REGP) Rural Employment Generation Programme. This scheme (PMEGP) is the mixture of these two schemes (PMRY & REGP).

How is the Assistance of the scheme provided?

Under this project, Loans are provided by the Banks to the members to meet their working requirements. The beneficiary is required to invest 10% of the project cost as a contribution to this project. For SC/ST the beneficiary’s contribution is 5% of the project cost. The remaining 90 & 95% of the project cost is provided by the bank specified under the scheme. The beneficiary’s those are under the scheme are refunded by a certain amount of the loan (25% for the General category & 35% for the other weaker section in the rural areas) and it is credited after 3 years from the date of loan extended.

Download the PMEGP Form here

Subsidy & Promoter’s Contribution

      Area                                             Subsidy              Promoter contribution
   Women, SC/ST, PH    Other        Women,

       SC/ST, PH

      Urban                 25%      15%                5%        10%
     Rural                35%     25%                5%        10%

प्रधान मंत्री रोज़गार योजना 2017 लाभ उठाये आज ही पाएं 25 लाख तक का लोन बिना किसी ब्याज के

Eligibility to get the Scheme PMEGP.

To get into the PMEGP scheme, you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the government.

  • The applicant needs to above the age of 18 years in order to receive the assistance of the programme.
  • This programme has no upper age limits, So the applicant would have to fulfill the criteria to get this scheme.
  • The applicant should have studied up to 8th standard to receive the assistance of this scheme.
  • Also, this programme is open to that institution which has been registered under Society Registration Act, 1860, Charitable Trust and production based cooperative societies.

PMEGP Scheme subsidy up to 35%/Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme 2017/Apply for the Pmegp Scheme/Online Apply For Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna 2017

Assistance of the Programme is not for

  • Any industry which is related to Beedi, Paan, Cigar, Liquor & Tobacco.
  • Industries which may affect the environment.
  • The business which is related to the Tobacco, Coffee, Rubber, Horticulture. & Animal Husbandry.
  • Any Industry which is being benefitted by the Khadi programme.

Apply Directly from this website.


For more information regarding the Govt. Schemes keep in touch with us.

Thanks for reading this article, your time is valuable to us. We are here to serve you.

For any query please comment below.