Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 | Application Procedure | Exam Date | Official Notification | Selection Procedure | Goa TET 2017-18 | Hall of Ticket | Teacher Eligibility Test
The Goa teacher Eligibility test Notification has been declare.For the applicants that have very excitedly filled the applications to be recruited as teachers of various levels in the government operated schools and colleges of Goa, this is an important update. As you all know the Goa government released the official notification to invite applicants for filling the forms for recruitment as teachers in the state. The posts of JBT, Shastri, TGT (Non medical/Medical/Arts), and language teacher are available under this Goa TET examination. The recruitment in for teachers of graduate and post graduate level in the secondary and intermediate level schools of the state of Goa.
Exam Name: Goa Teacher Eligibility Test
Commonly known as: Goa TET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Level: State Level
Eligibility Criteria of Goa TET 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the Goa TET must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The candidates need to be a citizen of India
- The candidates must be a resident of Goa and must also possess the residential certificates
- The candidates must secure a minimum of 45% marks in total in their Senior Secondary or equivalent exam
Or, they must have passed or appeared in the final exam of the 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
Or, the candidates who have appeared for or passed the 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
Or, have passed the 2 year Diploma in Special Education can also apply for the exam
- The students who have appeared for the final year exam can also apply
- In case of the reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5% provided as per the State Govt. regulations
- The candidates who have cleared or appeared for the 4 year B.Sc. Ed/ B.A or B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed with 50% can apply to the Upper Primary Section (VI – VIII) entrance exam
- The candidates need to have B. Ed Degree prior to the application of Goa TET 2017
These are the procedure to fill up the Examination Form
Application Process in Goa TET 2017
These are the procedure to fill up the Examination Form who are willing to make their carrier in education Sector.
- The applications need to be submitted online and for that they need to visit the official website www.education.goa.gov.in
- The candidates will have to register with a valid email address and mobile number
- The login credentials will be made available for the candidates once the registration process is complete
- The candidates will have to login back with the username and password and access the application form
- Fill up the application form with correct details
- The applicants need to keep a scan copy of the signature and recent passport size photograph handy as they need to upload it wherever required
- The application fee can be paid online or offline
- Now verify the details, update the transaction details and submit the application form
- A confirmation page will be generated and the candidates need to take a printout of the same and send it to the District Education Officer.
Important Dates in Goa TET 2017
The candidates must note down the important dates relevant to Goa TET for successful completion of the application process:
- The online application form will be made available from the Middle of December
- The application will be accepted till the third week of January 2017
- Admit card is available to download from first week of February 2017
- The exam will be held in the month of February 2017
- Results will be announced by 2nd week of March 2017
Counselling process will start by last week of March 2017
Fee Criteria of Goa TET 2017
The fee criteria will be updated soon on the official website of Goa Education Board.
Age Limit of Goa TET 2017
The candidates must attain a minimum of 18 years for applying for the Goa TET.Candidate should not be less then 18.
If you have any query about the exam you can comment us.