Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is an independent, Legal agency which regulating and promoting the Insurance and re-insurance industries in India
It was founded in 1999 and has Headquarter in Hyderabad. It is an insurance sector. Mr. T.S. Vijayan is the Chairman of this agency.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment
IRDAI invites the application for the recruitment of the Assistant Manager through open competition on all India basis. This competition will be held on an open basis in India and competition is the online basis.
Selection of the candidates will be through this competition on the merit basis. The competition will be of phase wise consisting of Online preliminary Exam and Descriptive examination.
Total posts invited by IRDAI is 30, in which 16 posts are for the Unreserved category, 07 for OBC,04 for SC and 03 for ST candidates.There are 4 department categories for this post.
For General department, there are 20 seats.
For Actuarial department, there are 04 seats
For Accounts department there are 04 seats
For Legal department, there are 02 seats
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment
Last Date of online application Submission – 05/09/2017
Online preliminary exam – 04/10/2017
Name of Organization. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Name of Post Assistant Manager
Mode of application Online
Mode of Exam Online
Candidate should have graduation with 60% marks from any recognized university/college
|S. No||Department||Seats||Required Qualification|
|1||General||20||Graduation from recognized university with atleast 60% marks|
|2||Actuarial||4||1)Graduation from recognized university with atleast 60% marks
2)Pass in atleast 09 exams of IAI.
|3||Accounts||4||1)Graduation from recognized university with atleast 60% marks
|4||Legal||2||1)Graduation from recognized university with atleast 60% marks
2)LLB with 60% marks
Age of the applicant should be 21-30 years as on 05/09/2017
Relaxation will be given only for SC/ST, OBC, Ex Serviceman and person with a disability.
SC/ST -5 Years
OBC -3 Years
Ex-Serviceman- 5 years
Person with disability: SC/ST-15 Years, OBC-13 years, General-10 years.
Selection process –
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the examination, which is 3 phase.
1st phase: consisting of the Online prelim. Examination Online prelim. The examination will be for 160 marks. In which 04 tests as under
2) English Language
3) General Awareness
4) Quantitative Aptitude
All the tests comprising of 40 marks each.
Total time given for the 1st phase will be 90 minutes i.e. one and half hour.
2nd phase: consists of Descriptive Examination with 03 papers
2) Economic and Social issues impacting Insurance
3) Insurance and Management
These all three papers consisting of 100 marks each.
3rd phase: verbal.
Note: Prelim. The examination is of objective type, consisting of 160 marks. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Prelim. Examination marks will not be considered in the final phase.
For preliminary examination, there is a total of 35 centers all over the India.
For descriptive examination, there are total 04 centers in India.
4) New Delhi
Monthly gross pay for Assistant manager is 81,000/-
Selected candidates will get a starting basic pay 28,150/-
Application fees would be paid by the candidates who want to apply, which is not refundable.
SC/ST/Ex-serviceman fee would be 100/-
Un-reserved category it would be 650/-
Payment can be made by either debit card, Credit card, internet banking and mobile wallets etc.
• Candidates directly apply from the official website of IRDAI. www.irdai.gov.in
• Candidates will have to fill the application form in proper validate manner.
• No fraudulent documents will not be accepted.
• Candidate can select only one center, 1st phase examination center differs from 2nd phase examination center.
• There will be negative marking for each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• Prelim. Examination marks will not be considered in the final phase.
• Payment can be made by either debit card, Credit card, internet banking and mobile wallets etc.
• Candidates are required to take print out of the application form and e-receipt for the proof.
• If any detail of the applicant found fraudulent then an appointment will be canceled/terminated.
• For reserved categories, it is mandatory to have the attested reserved castes certificates, which will be asked at the time of interview.
For more queries please log into the official website of IRDAI i.e. www.irdai.gov.in